The Festival is a success because of our volunteers. Here’s how you can be a part of this great experience!
Volunteers are needed in all areas of the festival including Gate Workers, Souvenir Sales, and Soft Drink and Water Sales. All Volunteers will receive a FREE Limited Edition “Volunteer” T-Shirt featuring this year’s festival logo on a unique T-Shirt color that is Not Available for Sale. Volunteers also receive FREE admission and lunch coupon each day that they are scheduled to work a shift.
Thank you to Grand Strand Bojangles, who is donating volunteer lunches this year!
Fill out this form & someone will call you to confirm your shift. There is no charge to volunteer, but slots fill up fast. We can not guarantee your preferred spot/time is open.
2021 Volunteer Meeting
Volunteers that have been scheduled for a shift at our upcoming festival are encouraged to attend our Volunteer Meeting on Tuesday, May 4th at 5:30 p.m at the Little River Baptist Church (4261 Oak St, Little River – Click here for directions). If you can’t make it, stop by the chamber office during business hours between the day after the meeting & the Thursday before the festival.
- Arrive early to account for traffic (See parking locations).
- Lunch is provided – eat before or after your shift.
- Pick up your shirt prior to the festival to get in easier. Otherwise we will have it when you check in.
- You will also receive an admission ticket in your bag. Your shirt gets you into the festival – the ticket you can use to invite a friend/spouse or come back the next day.
- Here’s where to check-in (probably with Izzy/Joanne) when you arrive: