Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor spaces are expected to fill early March. You are encouraged to subscribe to our vendor emails to receive applications for future events as soon as they are published.
Credit Cards are accepted for Sponsorship & Vendor Payments; A $10.00 fee will apply for payment processing.
All applications require Adobe Reader. Click HERE or on the icon to download the latest version.
- There is no set deadline for applications as batches of vendors are regularly accepted/denied. As such, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- To request a specific location or other need, please list it under “Special Requests” on your vendor application.
- Read through rules attached to the vendor application, as most of your questions are answered there. Accepted vendors should also read through your vendor packet thoroughly.
- Some vendors may not need a retail license, however all vendors are required to file and pay sales tax in the state of SC. Learn more at DOR.SC.GOV.
- If you are a non-profit, see if you are exempt from sales tax and the retail license requirements here.
- For more information, you may contact Cory Johnson with the SC Department of Revenue directly at 843-492-2020.
- The World Famous Blue Crab Festival is the sole purveyor of “World Famous Blue Crab Festival” official merchandise. The sale of items using the term World Famous Blue Crab Festival is prohibited.
- For questions and additional information, please contact the Little River Chamber of Commerce at 843-249-6604 or at Director@BlueCrabFestival.org.
- Subscribe to emails with vendor information about the World Famous Blue Crab Festival and Little River ShrimpFest here.