Local pandemic protocols will be observed and enforced. These efforts are continuously changing based upon new information.
- There will be no provided seating. There will be some limited stand-up tables to lean against near the ‘food court.’ You are welcome to bring your light-weight chairs.
- Vendor booths will be assigned spaces 6 feet apart from each other.
- There will not be amusement rides or bounce houses.
- The festival is Saturday & Sunday, May 15 & 16, 2021 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Admission is $5 per person (per day) at the gate. Children 12 & Under are free.
- The festival is proud to support these community efforts.
- The event is at the Historic Little River (SC) Waterfront. Parking at these locations includes a shuttle ride to & from festival entrance.
- Festival T-Shirts will be available for $15 each or 2 for $25 beginning at the festival. T-shirts are not available before the festival. Other wares or shirt styles (if available) may be priced differently.
- Many size/color varieties will sell out. Any leftover shirts will be available for purchase at the Little River Chamber beginning late in the week following the festival for a limited time.
- Blue Crabs and other fresh seafood will be available for purchase from vendors and local restaurants within the festival.
- The $5 Admission into the festival does not include food.
- There will be several crab/seafood meals/options from the vendors/restaurants.
- The festival itself does not sell food or meal tickets. We would love it if you would support one of the local restaurants or booths inside the festival grounds.
- There will also be other food vendors at the festival selling non-seafood items.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers will be admitted.
- There will be limited seating available for entertainment and dining.
- You are welcome to bring your own chair. An easy to carry, collapsible chair that you can easily carry or fit on a bus seat with you is advised.
- The Entertainment Schedule features live beach music.
- Many vendors do take credit cards, but you should plan to bring some amount of cash just in case. There will also be ATMs inside the festival.
- No pets. Only ADA compliant Service Animals.
- No Concealed Weapons
- A Water Taxi ($15 round trip – includes parking & event admission) is available. Call Myrtle Beach Watersports at 843-249-0870 for info.
- Vendor spaces are first-come, first-served and are usually filled by early March. Subscribe to receive vendor applications as published: http://bit.ly/2hnOJu
- Having a friend, taxi, or rideshare pick you up?
- GPS address for the festival is 4468 Mineola Ave, Little River. However, much of this road is blocked off for pedestrian safety. Please listen to the security officers.
2019 Festival Tabloid:
Click image to read: